Friday, December 17, 2010

SNOW TIME!

I've been waiting for a snow for a month now. After many wrong forecasts it is finally here and it seems it is staying. I love the snow for three main reasons - when I see the whiteness it makes me calm, it reminds me that the holidays are coming and it gives me opportunity to enjoy my favorite winter sports!

When I mention winter sports, the gear used for them comes to my mind as well. And I must say, the choice is overwhelming, unbelievable and simply beautiful. So are my wishes to grab some of these pieces, I have to admit! For this post I have chosen my favorites ranging from designer pieces (like Chanel which developed a special skiing range) to regular ski brands with lady like designs.

THE ESSENTIALS

















KEY ACCESSORIES


















 











































Let's not forget the famous APRES SKI parties and the outfits to wear there.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment