Sunday, December 5, 2010

THE PERFECT GIFT

I am a big fan of diaries and organizers. Any size, any shape, any color, as long as it fits in my bag and I can take it everywhere.

Writing on paper may seem old-fashioned with all the new technological possibilities we have, but I just love it! It has  charm and brings a completely different feeling than typing on your smart phone or 10-inch laptop.  

Now I think I have discovered the perfect diary for 2011 - the SMYTHSON fashion diary. Not only is it fabulous on the outside, but its specialized fashion features inside make it even more desirable. This grate potential Christmas present contains maps of major fashion capitals, fashion council listings, fashion show dates, cultural events and holidays. Practical and beautiful this diary is one of the favorite accessories of fashion editors around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment