Thursday, March 17, 2011

FASHION DIARY: EYEWEAR

Sun can be inspiring in many ways - it can make you feel better, spend more time outside, finally change your winter gear and enjoy the new season's pieces which are a real refreshment after winter's "heavy" clothes. 
  
I have already selected my favorites in terms of ready to wear clothes & accessories for Spring 2011 and placed them in my online FASHION DIARY. Today, I am sharing with you the first page of that diary - one dedicated to eyewear, probably my favorite accessory for every season. These are the short listed pieces tough I had many more that I liked. I always look for some eye catching or funny twist especially when it comes to accessories and these models represent that. Still, the classics are inevitable for a sophisticated look and so I have chosen a Gucci pair which looks very simple yet elegant.


No comments:

Post a Comment